DATA THAT IS COLLECTED
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, and data about your consumption of content.
Private Profile Data: We collect and store your name, email address, password, and account settings. As you use certain features on the site, you may be prompted to submit additional information including occupation, date of birth, skill interests, and phone number.
Public Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, headline, biography, website link, social media profiles, country, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others.
Shared Data: Parts of the courses let you share content publicly by posting reviews about content, asking or answering questions, or sending messages to instructor. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted.
Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Website Data: The pages you accessed, and the date and time you accessed them. Information on your devices, such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifier, internet protocol address, hardware settings, browser type, and browser language.
Financial Data: Financial data, and account information including your credit card details, are not stored by us except the last four digits and expiration date. When placing an order, you are redirected to a third-party service provider who handles the payment process.
Mobile Device Data: Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Third-Party Data: Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Data From Social Networks: User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
HOW DATA IS USED
We only ever use your personal data within the limits authorized by laws and regulations, to deliver and enhance our services and your customer experience. Sometimes, we use your personal data because the laws and regulations require us to do so. We do not make any automated decisions, solely based on the automatic processing of your data, which could affect you.
Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
• Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
• Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
• Create and manage your account.
• Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
• Email you regarding your account or order.
• Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site and our mobile application.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
• Notify you of updates to the Site.
• Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
• Perform other business activities as needed.
• Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
• Process payments and refunds.
• Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
• Respond to product and customer service requests.
Sharing of Information Collected with Third Parties
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers: We do not share your information with third-party service providers.
Marketing Communications: With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Third-Party Advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and our mobile application and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
SECURITY OF DATA
We have robust protection measures in place to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. There are technical measures in place to ensure that your personal data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
REMOVAL OF DATA
If you wish to be removed from our marketing list and do not want us to send you an email, postal mail, or other messages about our community, products, and services, you can choose to opt-out.
Account Information: You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
• Logging into your account settings and updating your account
• Contacting us using the contact information provided
If you are in the European Union (EU), you have certain additional rights and protections under the law regarding the collection and processing of your personal data.
If you input your personal information on our website, please understand that your data will be stored in the United States whose privacy laws do not provide equal levels of protection as those of the EU Users who live in, or access our services from countries outside of the United States, thereby agree and consent to their personal information being collected and stored on servers located outside of their country of residence, and acknowledge that protection of this information is not guaranteed to match that level of protection assured to them under the laws of their country of residence or location.
Users who are California residents have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, (“CCPA”). If you are an eligible California user, included in these rights are:
• “Right to Know” — You have the right to request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you and access a copy of your personal information.
• “Right to Correction” — You have the right to have inaccurate personal information about you corrected.
• “Right to Deletion” — You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected about you.
• “Right to Non-Discrimination” — If you choose to exercise any of your rights under CCPA, Ville Media will treat you like all other users. In other words, there is no penalty for exercising your rights under CCPA.
• “Right to Opt-Out” - You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
CCPA has a specific definition of a “sale.” Ville Media does not sell your personal information or the personal information of any of our users.
PRIVATE POLICY UPDATES
This Policy Update was made on September 23, 2022.